So Alex seems to think that this should be my first recipe..although, it really is not mine. and should not count, but...
It is just one of our favorite things...btw-from 2-4 p.m all drinks are 1/2 price @ Sonic.
I think that may be the best thing about Sonic. I have not dared try their food.
I love getting a double Cherry Limeade ( see picture). They put real limes at the bottom of the cup. They use that fantastic small round ice cubes too. It is so refreshing and quenches your thirst without a lot of sugar coating your throat. The kids like the Blue Coconut Slushies (see picture)..they are sweet, yummy, and flavorful (per Zach). Be careful to not get a double shot of flavoring as we have experienced Blue Diarrhea. Maybe we should rename that one Blue DoDo. They also have lemonade's as well..we are going to try those..tomorrow?
I love getting a double Cherry Limeade ( see picture). They put real limes at the bottom of the cup. They use that fantastic small round ice cubes too. It is so refreshing and quenches your thirst without a lot of sugar coating your throat. The kids like the Blue Coconut Slushies (see picture)..they are sweet, yummy, and flavorful (per Zach). Be careful to not get a double shot of flavoring as we have experienced Blue Diarrhea. Maybe we should rename that one Blue DoDo. They also have lemonade's as well..we are going to try those..tomorrow?





1 comments:
Cherry Limeades are one of my favorite drinks. Lime Rickey, not so much.
I love that nugget ice, too. :)
Post a Comment