CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's Official...like really Official!

It it Official! It has been a long 3 years of blood, sweat, & many oh, so many tears...I have completed & earned my Associates in Health Information Technology! I called the university yesterday to confirm that I have met all requirements..and wondering why my large balance was now gone..they told me I had received 1 scholarship & 1 grant. That leaves me with a balance of $38.33 I owe DeVry.
I can walk away from them and be proud. Unfortunately, it will take 14 weeks to receive that degree in the mail. Oh, well...I have proven to be patient with them.
And so what's next?..Bachelor in Nursing from ISU! That's the graduation I would love to have family attend!
and if I don't get any comments I will cry! truly..

5 comments:

Bethany

That's great, Marcy! Aren't you so glad to check that off!? And to only owe $38.33? That's some pretty good icing, huh?

Good job!

David Kestner

To DeVry, yes. But, she does need to pay for the student loans along the way...

David Kestner

I knew I married above my station! Love you and am very proud of you!

Heidi

Congratulations Marcy. I know it's been a long road! And an AA is the stepping stone you need for your BS in Nursing! Will work help with tuition?

Marcy Kestner

No work will not help with tuition. However, they are able to help with giving me the flexiblity I need for classes. I like my job, but if I am going to be away from the family..I want to make it worth it financially & mentally. I want to LOVE what I do.

Post a Comment