My sister in law, Bethany is the author of an amazing blog..Organic Enchilada. On this blog she shares the reality of raising 4 active boys. She holds no punches. It is hilarious, truthful, & addicting. She has contests for prizes and recently added David's Pick Flicks. Good Stuff. Check it out & save to your favorites~
I am not going to copy her (because that is not my style), but be inspired by her. I am going to share one of my favorite recipes once a week. Since the title of my blog is "Morsels of Me" Why not?
I love to try new recipes and thought that some busy mom's could use some fresh ideas.
I will cover everything from Appetizers to Desserts! And if I use someone else's recipe, I will be sure to give them the Kudos~
So stay tuned..& be sure to let me know your thoughts..cause that would make my day~!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So, where is the recipe? Can't wait!
Marcy! I love the idea. And I'm always looking for new things to try. Or at least wish I could try. I'm rather unadventurous, but maybe you could cure me.
And thanks for the comments - you're sweet and I appreciate it. :)
And for the love of Pete, (or whomever), please show David how to load a picture onto his blog.
Post a Comment