CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Be jealous!

If you have not been reading my facebook and are unaware...Extreme Makeover Home Edition is here in li' ol' Pocatello, Idaho. Yes, it true! And....
My friend Angie gave me a wake up call this a.m. Usually I turn the ringer off on my days off, today I was glad. For a week now David & I have been trying to get on the list for volunteers for Extreme Makeover Home Edition. And today Angie came through. She had been trying as well. So she marched her fanny up to "check in" and said I would like to volunteer & so would some other folks. And there you have it...
David & I will check in on Sunday @ 7 a.m!
I am so excited. And yes I am missing church (Stake Conference) to go help a family get a new house.
So I will try to sneak some pics & post something afterwards..so, be jealous cause I might get a new blue t-shirt, be on tv, and meet Ty!

1 comments:

Bethany

It's been forever since I've watched that show, but I always liked it. Truth be told, I didn't even realize it was still on the air.

Be sure to tell us when it's going to be on!

Post a Comment