CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

New Career Path

David has been telling me for a LONG time now that you never know who you meet that might influence you in a way, like never before that can change your career path.
And so it has happened. Actually, it happened back in May, but I just starting putting it all together now. And so I am here at a point in my life..where I live & work making a bit more than minimum wage using my degree in Health Information Technology OR do I pursue and reach for more. What to do? What to do?
After much thought & prayer too, I have decided to continue my college education and step up to the starting line once again to finish with a degree in Nursing. Why not? I am only 40 yrs old and have been offered grants & scholarships opportunities to continue on. So here I go.
I am under to illusion that this will be an easy process. I am doing this with the support of my family. Again, much will be sacrificed. But, what do I have to lose? Idaho State University here I come!

2 comments:

Heidi

oh my gosh! Congrats! There seems to be a lot of let's get a degree going on in the family! best of luck to you!

Mindy

That is FABULOUS! You go girl!!!

Post a Comment