And leave they did! They first of all decided to shut off the water before the house was even cleaned. Who does that? So as a I walk into this house today that has become a pain in my backside, I am shocked! There is a fist punch in the sheetrock, OJ on the floor, dirty toilets, dirty fridge, dirty microwave, & dirty stove. And that was just on the main floor.
How & why do people decide one day to stop caring about how they live? How do they justify leaving someone else's house in such filth? and then expect some kind of a deposit?
I don't know..but it sure makes me furious! Is it discrimination to not rent to people with kids?
So off we go to do some late night cleaning..just to turn around a year from now & do the same darn thing all over again!




1 comments:
darn! I'd come live there if Andrew had a job in Idaho! I've seen some pretty horrid things as an apartment manager, and if you have no feces anywhere, no used condoms, no cat urine sprayed on the walls, and no drug needles to clean up, then you can at least be grateful for that.
Not that I don't feel for ya. Just trying to see the silver lining.. :)
Post a Comment