
I love love love a great pedicure! I love having my feet rubbed, cleaned, & scrapped. Who doesn't right? Well, I know of a few..that's ok..you're just missing out!
I recently noticed how horrible this high desert air is effecting my poor feet...nasty, dry, thick calluses that really hurt btw..So today gabby & i ventured out to get some peddi supplies. She wanted to go to Sally's..too pricey for my budget so, we went to the $ store..
Have you ever looked at all the stuff that is at the $ store? It is amazing & shocking! So what is the craziest thing you have ever found at the $ store?? Just wondering..
Anyway, we loaded up our basket with files, buffers, creams, soaps, clippers, lotions, hangers, dental floss, & gum..and we had a good start for a fun filled evening of pampering. Ok the hangers, floss, & gum is not for tonight..
The thing is...is that David (& Ben) were on a roof all day yesterday....he came home late & could hardly walk! I felt so bad...so this pedicure party is for the daddy that worked on a hot roof all day yesterday...Enjoy! And maybe Gabby will give me a pedicure real soon..




2 comments:
Feet are disgusting. :)
And as for the dollar store - why are there pregnancy tests there? Who trusts those?
Are those your toes? Pretty perfect if they are!
Good on you for pampering the hard HOT working men! Hope you get to your selves too!
Happy summer!
Post a Comment