Today is a typical lazy Saturday...
So today...I am relaxing after almost busting stitches yesterday shopping.
I have school work to finish..Whoop Whoop. and Gabby & I are doing hair and maybe nails too.
It is lightening, thunder, raining, & bits of sunshine all at the same time.
I think I will do a bit of laundry and maybe start a book.
If the weather was anything else, I am sure I would be going crazy with anticipation of digging in the dirt.
So I am going to sit back and relax and enjoy my daughter brushing & curling my hair!
Have a wonderful Saturday.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I just finished a book and have washed and cleaned the car today. That's about it. I need a nap, but we're going to the drive in tonight - no time for naps.
Enjoy that hair brushing. It's my favorite thing ever.
Love love love to have my hair brushed. Hope you had a lazy day.
Post a Comment