CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Proud Mamma!


Highlights of last Spring..I have the most talented children & they make me proud!


Alex had his spring concert band concert..He enjoys band and has found a comfortable place within the high school. He loved playing the music to the soundtracks to The Incredibles, Pslam for Band, Joy for Band, & John Williams famous themes.

Zach had worked hard with me to earn his AOL. He was proud and was very excited to start into Boy Scouts. Wat to go!


Ben had a spring concert as well. We were proud that Ben had a solo as well as played in a small group of trombone players as well. Ben is very comfortable with trombone and we hope he sticks with it for many years to come.



1 comments:

Bethany

That's awesome. I wish I had some musical ability. Anything at all.
And this reminds me that I need to get my act together with cameron's scouting. Not my favorite thing.

Post a Comment