CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 18, 2010

Not of blood, but of Love

I was just feeling impressed to write about my sister in laws.. here on my blog. I know that can be a sensitive subject, but maybe it is just all the drugs & hormones running through my body. So here we go..

I must say, I am one lucky girl. Do you have some family members that you just "tolerate." Ok, I totally have those too. I have the BEST sister in laws in the world! Each one I can say is my friend..and when I am not near them I miss them very much!

So today is the official "Hat's Off to Great SIL's Day!"

Here's a few things that I love about my sister in laws ( in no particular order, to not offend).....

Mindy is smart! Stop the snickering ( you know who you are!) and committed. She is fun to be around (especially shopping) and we share the enjoyment of some of the finer things in life: Thai Food, cruises, & bargain shopping..I wish we lived closer so we could do more together.


Susie is talented & HILARIOUS! Her use of verbiages is funny & she is not afraid to say it! She is beautiful and she would be my friend even if we were not related. I love the way she is a mother and I am so proud of the woman she has become.


HollyJane is amusing, funny, serious, and sometimes unpredictable. I love her natural beauty and her contagious laugh. She can make a serious situation funny & vise versa. She loves to have a good time and is so creatively talented.


Andrea is her own person. And I mean that in a good jealous way. Andrea does what she loves.... Is one with nature. Has a strong testimony of the gospel & is teachable. She is a patient mother of 7..right? She and her hubby are a team. Andrea loves life & adventure. I always wished I could be more like her! Shhh..that's a secret!




Bethany I feel like I have known her for a million years. She says & writes what every mother has been through without barriers. She is brutally honest. I love that about her. She is the most creative woman I know...and I love being around her! She is tall, sassy, & scary. In a good way of course. Check her out @ http://organicenchilada.blogspot.com/.


This was not a suck up session to get on the "good side" of my SIL's, I just wanted them to know I was thinking of them today & how much I appreciate them in my life. Because of you...It has helped transform me into the woman I am today. Thanks for being a part of my life & my family.

1 comments:

Bethany

That was a very sweet post, and you were gracious beyond requirement. Clearly the doctor needs to adjust your pain meds!

Love ya back!

Post a Comment