CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother I love you I love you I do...

Mother's Day has never been a special event in my life. I do make it a point to call my Mother & Grandmother to say I love you and I am thinking of you on this day. I love receiving the homemade cards and beautiful gifts made at school. That is my favorite part. I enjoy choosing my own meals and preparing them myself.
The life lessons my mother has taught me are valuable and I am thankful for those lessons. My mom taught me to love cooking. I enjoyed standing at her side learning how to make her fabulous lasagne, macaroni salad, and cakes and cookies. She taught me the importance of paying tithing and being independent.
My mother in law has been in my life for almost 18 years as well. So it is only fair to comment on the things she taught me as well. Sandy has taught me to be selfless, giving, and having charity. Sandy can bake like no one I have ever seen. She is always thinking of others and has helped changed me into a less "uptight" woman.
Thanks be to both my Mom's. They are awesome. I love you both very much! Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment