It is the end of a busy week and I am glad the weekend is almost here. I had an ultrasound yesterday & blood work (cbc) to "prove" that I need a hysterectomy. I knew it, but the insurance company needs to know it as well.
Today I got the results..I am not anemic (at least not right now) and whoo Hoo I have fibroids! I know what a crazy thing to celebrate. If there had been nothing there then the hysterectomy would be off. So this was a good find. Yesterday, all afternoon I was having anxiety about what the possible results could have been with the US. I had dreams about cancer and/or a tumor. It is amazing what your mind will do to you. But, all is well.
Next, an appointment with Dr. Jones (the surgeon), May 24th.
I start my internship @ Bingham Memorial Hospital (20 minutes away) on Monday. The kids are all for me putting in as many hours to get it done as fast as possible. Me too. I hope they like eating crockpot meals. I am having anxiety about this as well. I hope all that I have studied will come back to me as I need it. I have til June 20th to have 80 hours. No problem. I should have them done in 2.5 weeks. What a blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
More wahooos on all counts.
A hystrectomy and school! What more could a soon to be 40 year old want? Oh photos! got it!
Now to learn how to put them on a disc!
Post a Comment