CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Bingham

Today was 6.5 hrs of craziness. It flew by! I drove 30 minutes to Bingham Memorial Hospital In Blackfoot, ID. The hospital is very small, but very nice. I checked into the Medical Records Dept. The RHIA turned me over to the gal sorting & filing the medical records. After today I am 100% positive I do not want to work exclusively with medical records. My eyes were bugging out of my head. You cannot even begin to imagine what goes into a medical record. Crazy! And they have not implemented a electronic health record (EHR). All paper. ugh. Not complaining, well maybe a little.
I am focusing on getting those 80 hrs no matter what! Even if it drives me crazy. All went well and the ladies are all great. I am just so thankful to have started something. YEAH!
After this is over, I am going to the Optometrist! Yikes.

2 comments:

Bethany

The busier you are, the faster it will go. You're going to be done before you know it! Hang in there and get lots of sleep!

Heidi

Yea! Just keep it up for 2-3 weeks.

Post a Comment