So I have been a spoiled house wife for the past 15 yrs. Before anyone says, "Why yes! You have!" I HAVE raised & continue to raise 4 children & 2 dogs. I HAVE helped run a construction business. I HAVE maintained or tried to maintain a house. I HAVE worked a full time job & overtime with NO pay for the past 15 yrs and HAVE loved it!
This last week. It all changed. My family & I got a taste of what so many Americans do day after day. They work 40 hrs.or more. They come home and...
They cook, clean, & do laundry. All after working 40 hrs. in another place.
My family did awesome. Zach went into shock & thought that house chores go done magically. Gabbi cried and then quickly got over herself.. Alex & Ben were supportive. And my honey...in between jobs he supervised. My family can do this dual income type of lifestyle. I know it now!
Thank you so much for my extended family lending words of encouragement & support. I could hear your words in my ear all last week telling me. " You can do it!" And I did.
I am 1/2 way done! Celebrate.
I am looking so forward to getting a job local and working whatever hrs are available. I know I can do it. Thanks for believing in me...Now, onto the other 40!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Way to go!!
Post a Comment