CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Week In Review

Monday-Attended a Catholic funeral with Alex for his friend. I can now check that off of my list. Not sure how I feel about Catholic funerals, but it was educational & I liked the music. I am even more grateful for the gospel and I have a deeper gratitude for my Savior.
Tuesday- At YM's David's fast game of softball turned into him tearing 2 hamstrings. I guess a man at the age of 40 with a bad knee shouldn't play such games in the cold rain. hmm.
Wednesday-Went to the Chiropracter to fix the compressed discs in my back. It has been almost a month now. I have had enough.
Thursday- tried a new recipe called Macaroni & Cheese Lasagne. It was good,but probable won't try it again. Watched Survivor and had a relaxing evening @ home. It snowed!
Friday-Off to find some church pants for Alex my tall boy who won't stop growing. You know I will find a good deal! Finish catching up on the laundry for the week and getting Gabbi's homeschooling done early this morning.
Saturday-Running kids everywhere! Oh, Medical Insurance kicks in Today! Whoo Hoo!

1 comments:

Heidi

Now you understand my comments on Catholic funerals. Very impersonal and stand up sit down stand up. But it is all the same God and I hope he is in heaven with our Heavenly Father. So sorry about Davids hamstrings.....big bummer. Hope you had a great weekend. We have had a wonderful 4 days of zoom here!

Post a Comment