It has been one of those weeks that I cannot fully express how grateful I am that it is almost over.
It has been an emotional roller coaster ride. Alex has lost a friend in band last Monday due to a brain aneurysm. The funeral is this coming Monday.
I have a compressed disc in my high back region. I am feeling a bit more relief today. I have been taking potassium, hanging upside down, and icing the darn thing. Ibuprofen is my BFF.
David & the kids cleaned out the carport in preparation for a GIGANTIC yard sale in a few weeks. That was good. All I could do was point and smile.
David has been working long hrs at Costco. They increased him this week. The GREAT news is that he has our Anniversary off in a few weeks and some time at the end of May as well.
The greatest news is that there is only 8 more days til we have Insurance! I am SO excited. Yeah.
After this last week with all it's ups & downs I feel like I can honestly say "Come what May!" "Bring it On!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I feel ya on this one. But you've done a good job finding things to look forward to! This coming week is bound to be better, right?
Post a Comment