CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring has Not Sprung!

 I love Easter time. It feels like a renewal of spirit and earth. I look forward to the holiday and spending time with family.
On Saturday morning we awoke to 5 inches of freshly fallen snow. The wind was blowing hard and we had lost power the night before. We quickly moved the snow out of the window wells as to keep the melting snow from filling them and flooding the basement again. It has quickly melted off. hooray!
We had an enjoyable visit from Mindy & Daniel and their 4. Zach & Robel became quick buds.
We had planned to go to my sister's in UT for Easter dinner, but with the fear of more bad weather on the horizon we decided to stay home. We enjoyed a nice quiet dinner at home with all the fixings.

1 comments:

Bethany

Those orange hats of Robel and Zach's are so pleasant to look at! I might be blind forever. :)

Post a Comment