CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Replace the Negative for something Positive

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
Author Unknown

What did you do today that was something good? I did not honk at the moron who cut me off today while driving. I got my hubby's work clothes washed. I fed my kids. I have done my good deeds for the day. Tomorrow I will try to do better. I will try to leave something more behind to be remembered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment