CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Moving On...

Ok I got the hint..keep my crazy coupon savings to myself. I heard the crickets.
Spring Break is coming to a close and I am actually sad about it. Not the normal hustle and bustle of kids going 10 different places all at the same time. It was nice.
We were able to spend a few nights in UT and relax. However, I was able to be productive and accomplish 80% of my Spring Cleaning List.
The storage room got a quick clean up. Took a truck load of stuff to the storage unit.  I can see the floor! Still needs a good organization of shelves though.
The living room got a good dusting, vacuuming, and rearranging. Have I said how much I hate dusting. Makes my eyes all itchy. ugh.
The kitchen was tackled today. I love my newly remodeled kitchen of my dreams. I won't complain that there is a lot of countertop surfaces to wipe. Wish I had time for the floors,but the cabinets are looking new again.
The kids did the family room. I am going to take a closer look at that one. I am sure there are dirty socks stuffed in the couch or behind a picture. The boys attempted their bathroom as well. I will have to make sure it is "fresh" before company arrives later in the week.
Why do the boys bedrooms smell like a locker room? Maybe they need some febreeze and clean sheets.
Still so much to do. Tomorrow is Sunday. I really need to finish this Spring Clean Up by tomorrow. Is it a sin to clean on Sunday?

2 comments:

Heidi

I liked your coupon craziness. I think I got my house husband hooked! And glad you have a clean house. NO it is not a sin to clean house on Sunday. Cleanleness is next to godliness! :)

Andrea

Good job on the spring cleaning!!! Not my favorite time of the year to stay inside and clean, I'm usually looking for any excuse to go outside. If we didn't do some cleaning on Sunday the spirit would turn and run.

Post a Comment