Thursday, April 8, 2010
Feeling older than I am..
Is it wrong to hurt at the age of 39? Because 39 is not old. It seems that since I turned 33 my aches & pains in my body has increased. So unfair. I know that there is the normal creeks and aches with aging, but why does my 39 yr old body feel 70? My back problems started 7 years ago and has gone done hill since. Weekly vists to the chiropractor is ridiculous. Genetics plays a big role here I know. It is just frustrating. One cannot live on Ibuprofen everyday. I wonder if I feel this sore now what will I feel like when I am 70? At least I am still breathing and able to walk. I know I should count more of my blessings. I just wish I could count "No Back Pain" as one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I keep wondering the same thing, and I'm almost ten years behind you. I don't think it's normal to ache all the time at our age. Part of it is going to be life and the stuff we do every day, but I think it would help me to exercise every day. I need to start that. I'll do it...later today. Maybe.
I hear ya, my issue seems to be my neck. No fun!
Yes Andrea my neck too. I wonder why? So I am off the the chiropracter for the third time this week. ugh
I love going to the gym and working out. I just do to much. I get a bit overzealous and then pay for it for days. Everything in moderation, I guess.
Post a Comment