CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

So close I can taste it!

After all these months trying to find a placement for my practicum aka internship through DeVry, I have finally found someone who is willing to rush my paperwork through and give a *^%$!. Stephanie.
Since December 2009 I have given DeVry no less then 14 site placements. My paperwork was lossed, misfiled, shredded or something because I had heard nothing from DeVry about a suitable fit this time around. Until last week.
The short of the story is is that no one in Pokey & Idaho Falls wants FREE labor from me. So the great Aunt Heidi thought that going to Sibley for 2 weeks would be a wonderful idea. And it is! She has connections, you know. Well, that didn't work out. Boo-Hoo. So, now I am looking in Washington. My hometown Longview and then if there is no success I know that Kaiser in Portland would accept me.
It is ridiculous to think that I have to go to Washington to finish this schooling. 80 hours in 2 weeks will be insane, but I am determinded to put my head down and getter done.

3 comments:

Bethany

I'm so glad you're wrapping this up! What a pain! Hope it all goes well in WA. :)

Andrea

What a pain. Hopefully it all works out.

Heidi

So how is the placement going in WA?
Please update!
And you need a new photo of Gabbi.....Christmas is so over......

Post a Comment