So as I stated earlier I have been on this coupon kick. Tonight I took Ben to Albies to help me and to also show him why this is important to our family. So, here's my newest exciting deals & how I do it.
Scenerio #1:
2 Charmin TP 12 big roll on sale @ Albies for $4.99 used 2 coupons and saved .50, cascade for $3.99 coupon used.50, 2 Tides used 2 $1.00 offs. Total came to $24.51. Catalina printed out a save $5 on your next purchase...
Scenerio #2:
7 boxes of Kellogg's cereal. Each were on sale for $1.79 each. I used 3 coupons ($1.50/2) for 6 boxes. ( corn pops, 2 rice krispies, 2 raisen bran, frosted flakes, & cocoa krispies), 3 dreyers ice creams (buy 1 for $6.49 & get 2 free). I used a catalina coupon for $5 off my next purchase from the previous purchase. Note the cereal alone would have only cost me $4.24 if that would have been all I got. So, add the ice cream for $6.49 = $11.12! Only .60 a box for cereal. wowser!
3 Catalina's printed out for free milk.
Scenerio #3:
3 gallons of Viva milk for .57. I had to pay the tax. Used free milk coupons from previous order.
The awesome thing is that I got more printed Catalina coupons after my purchases. So, I have more coupons for more cereal. Some may think that 50 boxes of cereal is ridiculous. Maybe it is. It's not like I went out and spent $3.00 a box. I spent many times less than .80 a box. Wouldn't you stock up too?
I use all the items I bought. It is what we use everyday. I am only using coupons on items I need or have used for years. Overall, Ben was impressed and can see why I do it. When the cashier said "wow, you did good!" ben caught that & so did I. I guess I really am a Krazy coupon lady and proud of it.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I hear crickets.
My girlfriend just told me about this too. I spend $400-$600 a month on groceries. Yikes. I am going to give it a try too. Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Post a Comment