CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

update for today

So the update for today goes something like this..
My daughter hates me for making her go to school. I really can't blame her because her teacher must be bipolar. So in a fit of rage she slammed the bathroom door knocking a picture of the stairs having it almost hit Ben in the head and shattering the glass into a million pieces all down the stairs. Now remember we are on Death Camp this week. Her grounding was just extended. She will hate me for the rest of her life I am sure.
Zach is doing well with not complaining about making Gabby's bed and doing her chores. Gabby is not happy about doing her chores or Zach's chores. I think it may be time to invest in some good quality hormone balancing vitamins for that girl. I am grateful that the 2 oldest boys can help me control her. I am making her sound like a psycotic possessed 9 yr old girl from the movie the Excorcism. She is not. Certain behaviors must be changed before she becomes a teen otherwise, we will all want to cause her harm.
Zach is trying out for a solo in a school concert. I think he will do well. Ben makes sure that Zach knows he does not sing well. I think he does. But I am his mother. And I am proud he is trying.
Ben & Alex are advancing tonight in scouts. Not sure where Alex stands because he has lost his scout book. Alex will not be driving until he has reached Life. opps. His problem. Looks like Ben may be driving when he turns 15. There may be some competition here.
I am only working 6 hrs a week now. DeVry has screwed up my internship and therefore, my graduation. Words can not express the frustration, anger, and overall disgust I have right now. I am enjoying the time to clean the house, grocery shop, and run errands for OTLC to help that part of our life.
Ain't Life grand? It could be worse. So today I will be grateful that I have husband who works hard for our family and children that are attempting to learn from me.

1 comments:

Bethany

Tough it out...I'm sure it gets better. Like, when they move out and only come for visits. :)

Post a Comment