Tonight as I was lovingly making cookies for my 4 wonderful children, 3 of them were downstairs fighting. Want to guess which ones?
So after I cooled off and the screaming, crying, and hitting stopped I calmly walked downstairs and told them I was making cookies and they would not be a participant of them. I told them that they now live in a dictatorship house and that I am the dictator and they are going to do exactly what I tell them. I told the 3 that they have lost the privilege of having agency. Each one was grounded for a specific amount of time according to their crime. Any lip and the grounding would be extended. I am also making them serve each other this week. They will be doing each others chores. I needed to grab their attention and I hope I have succeeded. Doubtful. I believe I will be revisiting this again soon.
We have officially started Death Camp, as some call it.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Can I send my kids to your camp?
Wow I know that feeling.
Post a Comment