So this time my blog will have an occasional pic & comment about Ben playing basketball. If you are not a fan of sports, I apologize. I am not a fan of basketball as it is a sport where a ball is ran back & forth from one side of a court. However, it is something to blog about so I will share and it is my son playing.
More to come....
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Your blog, your stuff. I like to know what's going on with your family, so no apologies. I hate sports, but not your kids, so I like to know. :)
basket ball is better than golf, which is like watching grass grow with grown men on it and hitting a ball that no one hits back to them!
At least with basket ball they toss the ball around and even occasionally make it through that ring with a net on it!
Post a Comment