CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Karma

Today I feel bad for giving my hubby a hard time last week for being sick. Well, not to hard of a time, but I did not pamper or baby him like I know he would have wanted me to. So this weekend I have been cursed with that confounded cold/flu virus. It is slowly making it's way through the house. And I do mean slowly.
There is nothing worse then having to sleep with your mouth open and drooling all over yourself at night only to wake up to chapped lips and a crusty nose. Oh well, this to shall pass. So we are 3 out of 6 in the house. Hmmm....I wonder who will get this next?

2 comments:

David Kestner

Ben started it - remember? Zach has been coughing. The only one not sick yet is Alex - he is too tall to breath our air...

Heidi

Hope you ALL are well soon. Karma is a bummer to catch up with. My cough is still around, though nothing like it was! Monty at work has decided I had the flu.....H1N1....but I had the flu shot...both kinds, so much for prevention!

Post a Comment