CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Goals

Happy New Year Everyone!
Instead of New Year's Resolutions I am setting goals. Taking the baby steps towards success instead of a giant leap into failure. So here are some of my goals for 2010 and I will probable add to. It will be interesting to see how well I do; even 6 months from now.
1. Graduate from DeVry
2. Hit the gym at least 2 times a month
3. Read more interesting books and not as many textbooks
4. Go on a family vacation
5. Reduce my debt's and save more in all areas
6. Get a job in my field of study
7. Expand my horizon's and look at all opportunities that may come my way
8. Eat more green
9. Get a hysterectomy
10. Read the scriptures more and pray more often
11. Engage and strengthen relationships of family & friends.

2 comments:

Bethany

I haven't thought much about goals. But I'm inspired! And you're right - we need to do more stuff together this year. :) Love ya!

Mindy

Great list. Love the hysterectomy goal...really? Is it a real option?

Yes, we cannot wait to see you all in March/April. Love ya too!

Post a Comment