Today I am afraid to get old and lose my mind, become a dependant feeble person who is nasty to people around me which in return would make me a very lonely homebound person without any friends or family who want to be around me any more.
Or maybe those people you are working with are so crotchety because their kids are horrible to them, steal their valuables, treat them like they mean nothing, and they are so distraught by their children's mistreatment that they lose themselves in misery which is deflected onto you. In which case, you have nothing to fear, because I'm sure you're kids will happily wipe your bum and read to you when you're old. :) Or have I overthought it?
4 comments:
Or maybe those people you are working with are so crotchety because their kids are horrible to them, steal their valuables, treat them like they mean nothing, and they are so distraught by their children's mistreatment that they lose themselves in misery which is deflected onto you. In which case, you have nothing to fear, because I'm sure you're kids will happily wipe your bum and read to you when you're old. :) Or have I overthought it?
nope. hit it on the head. I hope and pray for good health and a clear stable mind for many years. But if genetics show up I may be in trouble.
do you know this fussy old lady in the photo? or is she clip art for fussy?
Hey then there is Grandma Jane Kestner 86 and on her own and not fussy!
I have no idea who this fussy lady is in this pic. I could not use the one where a old granny was using the middle finger. ; )
Post a Comment