CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

about me

things you probable did not know about me:
I dislike green, red, & yellow peppers, I bite my nails, I have wanted to be a nurse since I was 3, I have served in a primary calling for 14 years, I have shrunk 2inches because I have scoliosis, I love movie theater popcorn, I enjoy exercising, I have not had a diet Pepsi in 1 year, I am growing my hair long, my favorite season is Fall, I am allergic to dust, I have only heard I love you from my father a handful of times, I have not kept the Sabbath day holy a couple of times, I am missing my big toenail on my left foot, I sleep on my left side, my eyes change colors, I get road rage, I am anal about my laundry, I have always wanted to learn how to play the piano, I hate cleaning toilets, I love to cook everything, I am 1 class away from graduating from college, I love photography, I yell at my kids (probable to much), I fear mice & heights, I have stolen a car, I do not ski, I call my kids special and other not so nice things on occasion, I have never been to Disneyland or Disney World, I have never been a part of a sports team, I have never played an instrument, my favorite smell is roses in a garden, I love cake, and i am anemic.
I wear a size 9-10 shoe, I won my family a trip to Hawaii when I was 12, David & I have owned over 18 cars since we have been married, I have seen ghost(s), I say an occasional curse word, I used to dream about Lottery #'s, I am shy, I have been pregnant 6 times,I went to Barbizon Modeling School when I was 16, my parents got divorced when I was 10, I am a convert to the LDS church, I have a huge fear of riding horses, I have almost drowned, I have given birth naturally once, I love truffles, and I drank coffee when I was 18 for 3 months.

5 comments:

Bethany

Oh. My. Gosh. You stole a car?? Why have I not heard that story? And I totally knew you were anal about your laundry. :) Andrew and I were just discussing last night how many times we have each been to Disneyland. I feel sorry for you. You need to go. :)

I like this post. :)

David Kestner

I knew about the car (no big deal). I believe it has been more than 18 cars....

Tracey Clemence

you forgot when you fell off a horse and got a concussion on mom's birthday and had to go to the hospital. and don't forget when we decided to hitchhike to portland because mom wouldn't let us borrow the car. she eventually let us have the car but grounded us when we got home. all to meet up with some boys (one of which I ended up marrying...lol!)

Unknown

Wow. A whole side of you I never even knew existed. :) We all raise our voices to our children at some point due to that little switch that they have to tune us out if we don't. Mice? Really? Mine is spiders. Greatly dislike spiders so much so that I have a conversation with empty space to warn said, albeit hiding, spiders that if I should see them they are dead. If they would like to continue living, stay hidden. LOL.
So glad we have the opportunity to re-connect.

Andrea

Fun to hear some things I didn't know about you.

Post a Comment