CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trunk or treat


I was in Logan all day and when Alex and I came home we headed over to the church to meet up with the rest of the family for the Indian Hill's ward annual trunk or treat at 500. This year might have been the record for people turnout. The costumes were so fun. There was princesses, pirates, cell phone's, ghouls, and mummy's. I love seeing all the creativeness that goes into each costume. That is my favorite part of Halloween. Of course we all know it is all about the candy. Zach counted his bag of goodies and came up with over 200 pieces! I am not sure how he does it. Gabby was there to socialize. She didn't care to much about her measly 118 pieces. We went through over 225 pieces of Laffy Taffy and Tootsie Pops! There was donuts, hot chocolate, and a work out bike to burn those candy calories too.

Ben was invited to a Halloween party. He dressed as a military man. Many of the boys were from his football team. He had a blast and got to go trick or treating too. They played games and had some fabulous food.

Alex invited a friend over from marching band. I picked up some mountain dew, fried chicken, and chips. They played xbox & watched transformers. He to had a great time.

By 1100 I was ready to fall on my face. I think this may have been the funnest Halloween our family has had. Was all worth it!


2 comments:

Mindy

What a day. Jammed packed. SWEET!

Andrea

Sounds like a great time!!

Post a Comment