CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

A real treat

I was not sure I was being tricked this year, but my kids chose their Halloween costumes Thurs. night. So, out we went to the dollar store. Zach saw all the Hawaiian items and to my surprise was insistent on being a "Hula Girl." Gabbi loved all the pirate stuff and therefore came up with this costume. They both looked great. I am glad that my son is confident in his masculinity that he can wear such items. It was spirit week at school so they were both excited to show off their costumes.






Gabby was having a hard time smiling with those big ol' fake pirate teeth in her mouth.
Zach loved all the attention. Many people asked if he was a character out of the movie "South Pacific." Maybe, they were just afraid that we had turned to the other side by asking questions like that. All was fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment