CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

A simple day

Today started at 8 a.m.
That was sleeping in. Felt good.
Ate oatmeal. yum.
The cold seems to be better today.
Took 3 kids and 2 dogs into town with me. Why?
Took the dogs to the groomer at noon.
Bought a birthday gift for Gabby's friend.
Ran Gabby to a birthday party.
Took 1 child home.
Walked the mall with Ben.
Bought some white Airwalks for work.
Got a Orange Julius. Not as good as they used to be.
Fell in love with a 3 month old Pug at the pet store. Named him Frank.
Picked up dogs from Jenny the groomer.
Picked up Gabby from party.
Went home.
Made dinner for kids.
David and I left the house and the kids.
Dropped off movies (Up & The Proposal) at Redbox @ Walmart.
Went back to pet store to see Frank. Frank is staying at the pet store.
Went to Senor Iguanas for dinner with 2 other couples.
Went to Farr's for Ice cream. Yum.
Home. Bed.

1 comments:

Bethany

I loved, loved The Proposal. Have not seen UP, but I want to! I hear it's good.

Post a Comment