CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Invisible Mom

Today I was the invisible mom. When I asked my children to do a simple task like load the dishwasher or take a shower they looked right through me like I was invisible. I swear they can hear me. Maybe not. Maybe I am invisible and all these years nobody has bothered to tell me so. Is there a medication or vitamin I can take to not be invisible anymore? Should I pour flour over myself so the children can see me? I think that this invisible mom might forget to wash clothes, dishes, and take her children to their various activities. Maybe then the children will look at me and see me.

2 comments:

Bethany

Today I wish I were invisible. Maybe then I'd be left alone. :)

Andrea

I also find it amazing that the more I raise my voice so that they will see me the more invisible I become.

Post a Comment