After 3 years I cannot believe that I am I almost done with my college education. I started this process after Gabby got into kindergarten. Many years ago I felt prompted to finish my education. It was a conversation Andrea & I had on our way back from Idaho Falls the day after Thanksgiving. I am glad I followed through with it and will soon have an associates in Health Information Technology in hand. There have been bumps in the road and mountains to climb. I have cried, screamed, laughed, and thrown up. All in all, I made the Dean's List 3 times and have earned up to this day only 1 C. Yikes..Math.
I am proud of myself and for setting the example for my kids to follow. My family has supported me through this hectic 3 years. So, as I walk across stage in UT I will think of dear family & friends near and far who supported and encouraged me. Thanks!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
What?? walk across stage in UT? Are you graduating in Utah? Details, please.
Oh, and YEY! That's awesome! I really admire you!
I will be done with school dec 20th. however, it won't be until feb that I can walk. Maybe i should just wait for the diploma in the mail. This has been a marathon run for me and I would like for my family to be there.
Congratulations Marcy. That is a huge accomplishment!!
Waaaaaaaaaaaa HOOOOOOOOOOO. When is the big day? I still can't believe I finished my master's degree. Tim was just teasing me today for putting off our wedding to finish school........
and now we are comtemplating putting him in school if he is in the RIF!
Post a Comment