Candy for the Soul
I'll try, but I don't know if I can handle it. Totally in favor. I get a little sad when there's nothing to read in my google reader.I mean, what do you people do all day?? ;)
I know. I try to post something at least once a week. I am busy too.
You should have said "Mindy...you need to blog at least once a week! Okay, okay...I'll write at least once a week...scouts honor! BUT...I want comments..that to me is why I blog...to know someone else enjoys my life as much as I do! :) So bring on the comments!
Vacations get a break, but then bring on the photos!
Looking for that weekly post Mrs. Kestner
5 comments:
I'll try, but I don't know if I can handle it.
Totally in favor. I get a little sad when there's nothing to read in my google reader.
I mean, what do you people do all day?? ;)
I know. I try to post something at least once a week. I am busy too.
You should have said "Mindy...you need to blog at least once a week! Okay, okay...I'll write at least once a week...scouts honor!
BUT...I want comments..that to me is why I blog...to know someone else enjoys my life as much as I do! :)
So bring on the comments!
Vacations get a break, but then bring on the photos!
Looking for that weekly post Mrs. Kestner
Post a Comment