I am proud to say that progress is being made on my house. New vinyl windows are all in except 1 (laundry room), new soffits (painted white), and 90% of the vinyl siding is up. Yeah, I am starting to feel a sense pride in this old house. It will be great to not have the curtains blow in the cold winter breeze from leaky windows, Gabby will enjoy a warmer room during the winter & cooler in the summer, I can open my bedroom windows without pulling a muscle, and most importantly we won't look like the white trash of the neighborhood anymore. Who really cares what others think? I do in some instances.
I am grateful to a handy husband who is motivated enough to make the necessary home repairs so we have a great house to live in for many years to come.




3 comments:
Sounds awesome! We'll have to come up and see all the changes when you're done.
Okay...need more photos of your home's transformation!!!
I am working on it. i do post some pics on FB too. Thanks for looking. I am amazed on what new windows & siding will do for energy efficiency!
Post a Comment