I recently mentioned on my FB the controversy surrounding the Sept. 8th Obama speech to our children. I have enjoyed all the discussion and have had some private IM's with folks. Let me just say there is an adult way to discuss this and then there is an ignorant way to.
My neighbor is a fantastic neighbor, high school teacher, mom, & wife. She has very strong views. However, after 15 minutes of a discussion last night we realized we both want the same things. We are not all that different even though our party lines are. She was able to see my views and I could understand hers. That is a great way to communicate with an adult.
I felt like it was my duty and at the request of a "wise woman" I posted it on FB and now on my Blog to bring awareness. And boy did it ever.So, there. If you have opinions on this matter please feel free to share it with me and/or my facebook friends.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment