CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

nutshell

Here is our family update as of 2/28/2011
Alex: Was surprised with driving lessons with a private company. Had to pass written final exam to pass class. Did not. Got a 2nd chance. Grades are all great in school. 3.2 gpa. hoping for better! Wants to be jr drum major next year. I am not supportive of this! to many reasons to state why...
Ben: finishing IMS bball soon. Done very well however ben has a hard time deciphering between bball, wrestling, & football.Holding on to good grades & balancing his many activities & his new found love of skiing!
Zach: is on a weight gain plan. must get to 95 lbs by his bday or else no football. Loving the trombone. Great reader & overall pleasant except when he antagonizes his sister. Growing tall like Alex..oh dear.
Gabbi: everyday is an adventure in trying to figure out what mood she is going to be in. enjoying dance. meeting new friends! yeah! loves sports. needs to loose the drama. Is becoming daddy's little sweetheart.
David: working like a dog. long hrs. 6 days a week. breathing. eating. sleeping. repeat.
Marcy: working 2 jobs plus running kids. I am Wonder Woman! One day I will look back & say "wow! how did I do that?" & then hopefully the house will be clean & only messed up on occasion by my beautiful grandchildren. That's for another blog post..got my 1st cavity & a lot more gray hairs.

3 comments:

Mindy

Yay! I am so glad that Gabbi is becoming Daddy's little sweet heart! Yippee. So when does Alex take the exams again? Life never really slows down. I guess we should just never plan on it. :0)

Bethany

Glad you found a minute to keep us posted. :) Hope you guys are well - we miss you!

Heidi

thanks for the update.
I'm so curious as to why you don't want Alex to be drum major? What an honor it would be. Everyone sounds like life as it should be.

Post a Comment