CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A new year

Yeah! I finally figured out how to set up my android as a modem. Whoo Hoo. We now have Internet again.
Had not read blogs for a very long time.
I love Andrea's idea about highlighting a child in a post.
I have decided Mindy is just to busy to post...even 1 line? come on...
I always love reading Heidi's..could we get Gram to get a blog? She is one talented lady.
I miss Bethany!
Anyway....
Where to start? where has time gone?
Thanksgiving, Christmas, New years.........
Have patience with me...been working 40 hours @ work since our office manager hurt her back.
There is a balance...not figured it out, yet.
It's temporary. I have discovered I need a maid. JK. maybe..the kids have been a great help & I am still running like a crazy mad woman til 7 most nights. It may be a great weight loss program as I am to tired to eat most nights.
Alex will be 16 in a few weeks...sniff sniff.
All is well...just crazy..

3 comments:

Bethany

Tried to post a comment just now. Lost it. Fingernails too long to type it again. Jist of it = I missed you too and Alex was a cute kid. Not a kid anymore. Will do better next time with the comment thing. I'm a little rusty.

Heidi

I think you have 4 little maids sitting right in front of the TV! They should each have chores while Mom and Dad are working. We sure did. And there were consequences if we did not do our chores. Bathrooms, dishes, laundry. All our jobs.
Grandma reads everyone's blogs, I just can't get her to do her own. I'll ask her again tomrorow while we are at a stained glass tingum.

Marcy Kestner

To bad the kids are running with me in the car. We have done chore charts for over 5 years now. Has worked well. It's just when those kids become teens they are always gone with activities. One day I will find a balance.

Post a Comment