I am not sure why certain events have been occurring recently..but it really is starting to spook me.
Maybe I am just imagining things or maybe there is some truth to some of these weird occurrences.
The cool breeze of Fall, the leaves falling, and the sounds of another season or maybe another dimension.
I wish I could explain why it seems that I have a sensitivity to paranormal activity...maybe you all just think I am crazy..well, I am but that does not explain some weird occurrences recently.
Yesterday, at work I was doing dishes in the kitchen area...a very cold breeze was blowing through, as if there was a window open or something. I looked all around. I checked the furnace. It was off. Not until I mentioned it today to some coworkers did they all mention some strange paranormal activities that have occurred in that old remodeled house turned into a business. Then, one of them said "That's the sign of death!" Um-ok I think I just peed myself a drop. Other things I have dismissed, but I am definitely more aware..
There is no secret that the previous owner of our house here in SE ID has shown herself along with her dead child to Gabby. Last night, as David & I are watching tv..we could hear unexplained noises upstairs. Our dogs were right next to us. It was enough that we paused the tv to listen. It stopped. Umm...all the windows were closed as well.
I can't even mention the time when I was a small girl & spent the night @ my cousins house..that was pure evil.
I am just glad the activities that occurred yesterday did not have any "bad" feelings associated with it. I am glad I can feel the difference.
Is this the time of the year when spirits become restless?is there a electromagnetic change in the spirit world?
I am not sure what the deal is...but I am going to be a bit more cautious when going in to work from here on out..& I promise to always speak kindly of Ora Harper.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That is just crazy. Sometimes I wish I were more aware of paranormal activity. Creepy but cool!
I lived for a time in a haunted house when I was a child. Things stopped when the priesthood came over and blessed the house. I've had many other experiences as well.
Post a Comment