Let's just say this is a must have for Monday night football!
This recipe comes from my boss lady: Chyleen Tucker.
Of course, I can NEVER make a recipe without altering it to my own taste and liking. So, I guess this is my version...either way it is yummy!
This is an extremely healthy, very hearty, & a super flavorful salsa/dip. My kids LOVED it & so did the hubby. I plan on making this one many times as a healthy after school snack, super bowl party dip, and to any parties we may be invited to. Enjoy & let me know what you think after you make it.
Cowboy Cavier
Recipe: Chyleen Tucker/Marcy Kestner
1 can corn (drained)
1 can black beans (drained & rinsed)
small handful of fresh cilantro (rough chopped)
3 ripe avocados (peel & slice into small bite size chunks)
3-4 Roma tomatoes (cut up in chunks)
1 medium sweet onion diced
Newman's Own Oil &Vinegar salad dressing ( use only to taste, approx. 1/4 to 1/2 the bottle)
Salt & Pepper to Taste
Gently mix together. Serve with chips, crackers, etc..
HiNt: add Avocado's last & squeeze them with fresh lemon juice. They will stay firmer & fresher longer.
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love them when they sound easy to make. Yey! Great picture of Alex chowin' down, too!
Yumo, mabye Sunday the 12th for the dallas/redskins game!
Post a Comment