CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bar J Wranglers

The other night David & I got free tickets for Dinner & a show @ the Bar J Wrangler Ranch.
It was awesome, except for the winding roads on the tour bus to get there & back.

This ranch is located outside of Jackson, WY. The atmosphere was very cowboyish. We enjoyed the Western music and food very much...and I could brag about that steak all day & all night...Oh yeah!

Cost to the public for a steak dinner & 90 minute show= $30.
Checking out the "John"
Well worth it...and a few of the performers were well let's just say they were easy on the eyes! Oh my!
Welcome to the Ranch!


Be jealous!
This is what's for dinner!
Bar J Wranglers!
My favorite Pic! Look at the cutey pie(danny) on the right!

David sporting some Western Wear
Fresh Dutch Oven Buttermilk Biscuits

3 comments:

Heidi

Yummo! What a fun time!

Andrea

Looks like a really fun date!

Bethany

Went once when I was....uh..younger. Teenager. It was tons o' fun! Glad you guys got to go. :)

Post a Comment