CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Good News

2 GREAT things happened today....
1. I have somebody that wants me. Bingham Memorial in Blackfoot, ID has confirmed me for 80 hrs. After hearing it was St. Johns Hospital in Longview, WA for 2 weeks I was shocked when DeVry told me today that Bingham wanted me. So starting Monday I start my internship there. Blackfoot is only 20 minutes away. Whoo Hoo! Should have all 80 hrs done by the end of the month. Zach & Gabby cried. They wanted to go to WA. I told them that is not out of the question. I am just relieved. It has taken 6 months to get to this point. Wish me Luck.
2. I had a Dr apt. The first one in 6 years. Yeah I know. Being self employed in ID has made it difficult to afford, but as of May 1st it was effective. Anyway, the good news is that my Dr. said it's time to get rid that ol' uterus. Whoo Hoo. Getting all the preliminary work up done this week. Then a referral to the surgeon! This is the best 40th birthday present I could ever have. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Bethany

Wow! Those are very interesting things to be excited about! :) Surgery wouldn't make my list!

Glad you can get that internship out of the way. Have fun with it!

Heidi

WAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOO. And close to home.
Hope it happens soon.

Post a Comment