Friday, January 15, 2010
Sad
Something that makes me sad is when I look at my friends/families blogs each morning while eating my bowl of rice krispies w/ sliced banana's and realize that few folks have updated their blog. I enjoy reading a sentence or two of how life has treated them since the last posting 7 days or more ago. Just saying cause this is my blog and I can write what I want! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am just tonight realizing that no matter how badly I want to write exactly what I want on my blog, there are boundaries that I cannot cross because I have to rise above it.
But just writing, even if not about what I want to scream from the rooftops, makes me feel better. :)
Love reading other's stuff, too. Thanks for keeping me entertained!
Oh, and I am a Frosted Flakes with sliced bananas. Good breakfast, huh?
Hmmm...I guess that was for me! ;0) I am working on being better...
Post a Comment