CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday

Today was a mindless day. Woke up to snow and it was blowing at times. I had no desire to leave the house. So, in between refereeing the children's squabbles we were able to get a few things done.
-David put gas in Murray and moved it into the driveway.
-David got his snow plow blade on his 4 wheeler.
-Ben spent a lot of time outside chopping wood, shoveling our driveway and 2 other neighbors.
-We watched A Christmas Story, MIB, and part of The Santa Clause 3. Ate popcorn and had root beer by the fire. It was so warm and cozy that I took a little snooze.
-Faired the weather and went to Walmart for a few items. That was dumb because everyone else in Poky thought they needed to be out too.

Was a relaxing day overall. I am not sure I will be putting up many more Christmas decorations. Maybe it is the scrooge in me. Maybe, I will feel differently tomorrow. I know one thing I am sleeping in!

1 comments:

Bethany

I'm so glad that your car isn't dead! And I thought you hated A Christmas Story? But I might be thinking of Andrea. I love that one!

Post a Comment