CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Time is Here

I love all the smells of Christmas time. Did you know that snow has a smell? It is a clean cool fresh scent that just screams Christmas. I wish there was more of it here. Last night I made (from a box) cranberry orange muffins. They smelled so yummy. The fresh scent of orange was so different then what I usually bake this time of year. The sugar cookies I bought as a premix from Costco has a rich vanilla scent. Let me say they are so yummy and easy how could I not make them every night? I told my children that for part of their Christmas gift this year that I would make fudge. I am going to make regular chocolate fudge, peanut butter, and butterscotch. I have a fabulous recipe for chocolate fudge that is melt in your mouth. Ahhhh, the smell of chocolate.
The smells of Christmas are all around us. Pine. Peppermint. Vanilla. Chocolate. Ham. Cinnamon.
Stop and take time to smell Christmas this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment