Yesterday Alex comes home from school and says "Mom I need to get my homework done right away." OK, I said. I am thinking he has turned over a new leaf concerning his education. All these talks about responsibility and grades and college scholarships has really helped. Pat myself on the back! Then Alex says, "Can I go over to Brianna's house when I'm done?"
Stop the bus Alex wants to go over to a girls house?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Thats to funny. I had a similar experience with Hunter. He wanted to go trick or treating with a friend. I was floored when I discovered the friend was of the female gender.
The girl's parents were not to crazy having Alex over on a school night. So, they have postponed it until Saturday. Alex was so mad. So funny!
So do you know any more about this Brianna?
Wa hoo!
I met her today. She is a take charge type of girl. No make up. Not a girly girl.
Post a Comment