CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Blessings

Today was just an overall good day. Here's a list of good stuff that happened today because today was an exception to the other days last week. So, i am going to recognize the good and/or blessings that occurred
1. 75% of the house got cleaned (even though there was screaming & fighting) VICTORY~
2. Alex got loaded up on all his favorite treats to go to a band competition in Orem at 8 am.
3. Gabby & I went to Goody's for lunch, shopping at the mall & such. Good together time & not a lot of $ was spent.
4. Zach had a football banquet tonight. His self esteem got a big boost. His coaches love him & spot lighted him.
5. There is still a chance I may finish college by DEC. 20th! Don't ask.
6. A bunch of laundry got washed, folded, & put away. Love it.
7. Pocatello marching band won 1st in their division in a competition in Orem, UT. I am so proud!
8. I laughed & smiled a lot more than usual today. David noticed.
9. It is quiet right now.
10. We don't have the swine flu.
11. I have officially taken my last college final exam. I know it happened last Thurs., but I am still rejoicing in it. Yet, I feel a bit lost.

1 comments:

Andrea

Not a bad Saturday. Ours was very fulfilling as well. The beautiful weather helped.

Post a Comment