CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dogs Life

Sometimes I wish I had a dog's life. I have 2 dogs Polly & O'Skar.
They arise at 600 am to be let outside to relieve themselves. Come in and play for an hr.
Eat. Drink. Sleep for 3 more hrs. This is repeated throughout the day. They are showered and combed weekly and every 2-3 months go to get a trim. These dogs are truly less maintenance then my kids. On occasion they feel like they want to run away from home. Boy, can I relate! Sometimes, they get kicked. Boy, can I relate. Occasionally they find a few scraps on the floor and someone drops a scrap. What a treat. I guess my life is not so different then the life of a dog except for the play & sleep factors.
Hmm....maybe I don't want a dogs life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment