CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Clone Me!

Yesterday was a whirlwind of activities for my children. We had early morning marching band, picking up of Jr high & high school schedules and all the outrageous fees, dance registration, marching band parents meeting, football practice at 530, football practice at 630, fitting of football equipment at the boxcar at 800, and grocery shopping so I can feed these 4 animals.
It would have been nice if the football practices were close to each other and not at opposite ends of the city. It is the price you pay as a parent. Nobody tells you these things. This would have been good info to have. When having children one must keep in mind the many activities that children will be participating in. As they get older the more activities. I truly feel like I live in my car.
But..I am grateful that they are not sitting at home being bums or hanging out at the corner. I am grateful they are excited about such activities. It makes me pleased that they are thankful for me transporting them to and fro. I would not have it any other way!
Now, just to add a PT job on top of all this...hmmm.

1 comments:

Andrea

And this is why time seems to go faster. Sooo busy!

Post a Comment